Paramount Estates was established in 2009 by expert practitioners in the field of property management.
Paramount’s core focus centres upon property management and professional advice relating to management issues.
Our expertise provides property owners with a better alternative for property management.
Paramount’s expert knowledge of both commercial and residential property, together with our understanding with how each type of use interacts ensures that we can provide a holistic management solution to multi and single use developments.
We specialise in the following areas of Residential Property Management:
- General contract services.
- Organization of major repairs.
- Lender and Local Authority compliance.
- Implementation of energy saving initiatives.
- Fire Safety & restoration services.
- Competitive bidding for service contracts around large capital improvements.
- Identification and selection of national vendors to maximize buying power.
- Development of property financial reports, schedules and key debtor/creditor analysis.
- Assist our clients with decision making by providing timely, accurate, and actionable information.
- Customized reports to fit the needs of our clients.
- Provide data services to allow for online access and communication.
- Offer local and in-depth knowledge with a “hands on” approach.
We specialise in the following areas of Commercial Property Management:
- Office Buildings – This category includes single-tenant properties, small professional office buildings, multi-level buildings and everything in between.
- Industrial – This category ranges from smaller properties, to larger office service or office warehouse properties to the very large “big box” industrial properties.
- Retail/Restaurant – This category includes sites on roadway frontages, single tenant retail buildings, small neighbourhood shopping centres, larger centres with a few small anchor tenants, and large shopping centres with large anchor tenants.
- Multifamily – This category includes apartment complexes or high-rise apartment buildings. Generally, anything larger than a four storey building is considered commercial property.
- Land – This category includes investment properties on undeveloped, raw, rural land in the path of future development. Or, infill land within an urban area, shop site etc.
- Miscellaneous – This catch all category would include any other non-residential properties such as hotel, hospitality, medical, and self-storage developments, as well as many more.